Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all business proposals developed by Blended Training Services for the Elearning Pills service.
The Client is hiring Blended Training Services to develop an elearning course as specified on this website, reflected in the business proposal submitted to the Client in response to his request for information.
- The proposal is valid for a period of 30 (thirty) days from the date of submission of the proposal document;
- Services are billed 50% at the time of award and the remainder at final delivery;
- 30 day payment;
- Any change to the content of the Project will always be subject to a review of the proposed investment value;
- The request for the Project must be made with a minimum of 15 (fifteen) working days in relation to the date of its completion;
- The Client must designate the place where the components applicable to the Project will be carried out and, also, bear the respective expenses.;
- Outside Lisbon, the costs of travel, meals and accommodation for the Consultant are borne by the client.;
- Blended Training Services will provide the Client with the resources, presentations, micro elearning course materials and other materials as defined in the Contract;
- All shipping costs and fees applicable to the contracted work will be the Client’s responsibility and will be billed on delivery, based on the terms agreed in the proposal.