– What personally identifiable information is collected through the website, how it is used and with whom it can be shared. What options are available regarding the use of your data.
– What security procedures are in place to protect the misuse of your information.
– How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Use of your personal information:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to collect information that is voluntarily provided to us by email, form, chat or other direct contact. We will not sell or disclose this information to third parties. We may use automated platforms for sending newsletters, such as Constant Contact, Mailchimp or similar, which guarantee compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation by allowing the elimination, access and editing of data in a simple and transparent way, and following the “double opt in” policy.
We will use your information to respond to the reason why you contacted us. We will not share your information with third parties outside our organization except when necessary to be able to respond to your request.
We may use and disclose your personal information only as follows:
– Promote our service and products. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe steps included in the footer of each email we send.
– To send you informative and promotional content that you can choose (or “opt in”) to receive. If you want to stop receiving our emails, you can unsubscribe by following the steps included in the footer of each email we send.
– To ensure compliance with our Terms of Service and Applicable Law.
– To meet legal requirements, such as compliance with legal orders, request for information, valid summons or other appropriate legal mechanisms.
– Provide information to our representatives and advisors, such as lawyers and accountants, to help us comply with legal and security requirements.
– Process and defend a judicial or arbitral proceeding.
To check the data we hold about you, send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may change / correct your data and delete all the data we hold if requested.
Please let us know if you have any questions about how your data is processed.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you send confidential information through the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need information to perform a specific job have access to personally identifiable information.
While using this service, we may store “cookies” on your computer.
We use “cookies” to authenticate user sessions, preferences and movements around the website, anonymous and aggregate marketing analyzes, performance analysis, redirection and control of aggregate trends.
You can turn off “cookies” following the instructions in your browser, but if you block “cookies”, it may be more difficult (or perhaps impossible) to use some features of our website.
All changes will take effect immediately after being posted on the website.
If we make material changes to this statement, we will notify you here that it has been updated so that it is clear what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances.
Like other websites, we collect and use information contained in the advertisements. The information contained in the advertisements, includes your IP (Internet Protocol) address, your ISP (Internet Service Provider, such as Sapo, Clix or other), the browser you used when visiting our website (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox ), the time of your visit and which pages were visited within our website.
We may use the data collected to improve the targeting of our ad campaigns shown through partner platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Google or similar.
Links to third party websites:
Questions and contact information:
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete or change any personal information that we have related to you, or if you have a concern about how we handle any privacy issue, please contact us via email: email@example.com