Course consisting of 1 scorm, lasting 15 / 20m with consolidation exercises throughout the course, including assessment on the scorm itself.
This course covers
- The characteristics and impact of good customer service
- Communication skills – active listening, knowing how to ask questions
- Tailor the type of customer service
- Dealing with complaints
- Core competencies – product knowledge, persistence, other
- Understand the importance of good customer service
- Know how to improve the most significant aspects of customer service
- Know how to understand customer needs
- Know how to communicate with customers in an appropriate and effective way
- Knowing how to deal with complaints
40€ per person
SCORM package (ask us a quote)
Blister eligible course
This course includes
Access professional content developed by our instructional designers.
We deliver the scorm package to implement on your platform.
Add your logo
Customize with your brand’s logo and colors. It’s quick and easy.
Pay only once, with no annual payments or subscriptions.
Create courses for your company and train as many people as you want.
All course results can be reported on any LMS.