Course consisting of 1 scorm, lasting 15 / 20m with consolidation exercises throughout the course, including assessment on the scorm itself.
This course covers
- Definition of business ethics
- The importance of ethical behavior in business
- Value system that can create ethical dilemmas
- Ethical problems (confidentiality, bribery, etc.)
- Employee rights – justice, privacy and security
- What is business ethics and what are its main principles
- Why ethical behaviors are important in daily personal and professional life
- What are the main ethical standards and what to keep in mind
- How ethical behavior can help external business relationships
- How to deal with ethical challenges in the workplace
40€ per person
SCORM package (ask us a quote)
Blister eligible course
This course includes
Access professional content developed by our instructional designers.
We deliver the scorm package to implement on your platform.
Add your logo
Customize with your brand’s logo and colors. It’s quick and easy.
Pay only once, with no annual payments or subscriptions.
Create courses for your company and train as many people as you want.
All course results can be reported on any LMS.